Cool Savings Rebate
Since HVAC FOR LIFE INC, is a registered and approved qualified participate contracture in Ontario , we will be able to get you in cool Saving rebate Program with some other additional rebate amounts, If you’re looking to replace your old air conditioning system with an ENERGY STAR® qualified model, then we have attractive rebates to help you do just that. Having a programmable thermostat or new furnace installed? We have rebates for those things too.
Good news! By making the important decision to replace your heating and/or cooling system with more efficient models, you could qualify for up to $550 in rebates. That’s definitely worth looking into.
To get your COOL SAVINGS REBATE, you'll need to use HVAC FOR LIFE INC. as participated contractor. our trained and experienced technician will help you choose the right energy-efficient system – one that’s best for your home and meets your specific needs.
Dear customer, in addition you will be qualified here for more, how is that?
- $25 rebate when a program registered contractor installs a programmable thermostat.
- $250 rebate when you have an existing furnace replaced with the purchase and installation of a mid or high-efficiency furnace with an Electrically Commutated Motor (ECM).
- $250 rebate when you have an existing central air conditioner (CAC) replaced with the purchase and installation of an ENERGY STAR qualified CAC system, heat pump or ductless split system (NOTE: ENERGY STAR qualified criteria = minimum 14 SEER and 11.5 EER ).
- $400 rebate when you have an existing CAC replaced with the purchase and installation of a stand-alone CEE "Tier 2" level central air conditioning system or heat pump.(NOTE: "Tier 2" level qualified criteria = minimum 15 SEER and 12.5 EER ).
Home owner cost to get the evaluation is:
- $ 350 for first evaluation, $ 150 will be rebate.
- $ 150 for second evaluation.